Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #393

Tuesday Morning Sketches
Good Morning TMS friends.  I'm so sorry my post is late I had a horribly painful infection around one of my wisdom teeth and had to have them immediately. Its been a ruff week, hubby had to fly to work on the day of my surgery but thankfully I have an amazing group of friends and family to help me out during this time and take care of our tiny humans. 

Our sponsor this week is resident sponsor, DRS Designs

"DRS Designs - a family owned company since 1950 - boasts hundreds of original rubber
stamp designs. All images are available fully mounted, completely unmounted or mounted
on cling cushion and are proudly hand crafted in the USA. Our rubber stamp collection
includes a wide assortment of images including sentiments for all occasions, easy
background designs and fun technique stamps such as our stained glass and plaid designs.
The DRS Designs website features a huge card sample gallery, online demos and tips, a
secure shopping area and more. Be sure to visit our daily blog with posts from our fantastic
design team for inspiration and ideas."

Here's the sketch...

Here's my card:


Please check out the rest of our amazing design teams projects.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!
    I hope you're recovering well from you wisdom teeth! That can be rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Wanda - I hope you're all better too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card. I love the background.

    I hope you're feeling better and happy that you have amazing friends that can step in when hubby has to be away.

    ReplyDelete