Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches 395

Good morning TMS friends!  As promised we have a fabulous sketch by Jessi, our DT member who is still on leave.  We do miss her and hope she'll be returning soon.

Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring this week and offering a $10 gift certificate to WPlus9.  

Here's the sketch....

And here's my card,
Our little friend turned four yesterday and she just loves dragons. I'm so far behind in my crafting lately that I'm just making her card today. Lucky for me, her party isn't until Sunday so I'm actually ahead of the game. lol. 

To create this card I cut out and drew the dragon using Cricut Cartridge Designer's Calendar #274804, Stacked four #4's from Cricut Keystone font on top of each other, used some bright papers from Close to my Heart and added some gems (4 red and 4 orange)

I would love to add this card to the following challenge
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 297 anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card for your little friend! I like the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that your little friend will love this card. I love the bright papers you chose and of course, the gems! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! That dragon is awesome! I love seeing how other people use their Cricuts! Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my crafty projects with you, too! If you would like to take a look, they can be found at TheCraftyCritter.com
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dragon on this card. I need to cut more of those myself. Great job!

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Linda Israel FCCB DT
    http://lindaisrael.com/2017/03/20/make-ducky-baby-card/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at FCCB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the bright colors and that dragon is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This couldn't be more perfect for a little girl who loves dragons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really cool! Love it! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete