Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Father's Day Mugs for Grandpa's

I wanted to share a couple Father's Day Mug that I did for a couple special Grandpa's.

The fist is for my father in law who love Case and Farmall Tractors. I used outdoor vinyl on mugs from the dollar store. The font is Varsity and the tractor is a jpeg that I imported into design space and cleaned it up.

The second mug here is for our neighbours papa. I love helping out and creating a personalize gift. I also used Varsity font on this mug. It's so masculine and holds on well.

I would love to add this to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Masculine/Father's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a Father's Day gift! I love to use my Cricut for uses other than cards and scrapbooking, too!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge!
    Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, love love love - fantabulous idea! They are going to love those mugs! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete